★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- broccoli, trimmed, cut into 1 inch pieces, cooked and drained
- skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can(s)
- (26 oz.) campbell's cream of mushroom soup
- 2/3 c
- 1/4 tsp
- ground black pepper
- hot cooked rice
How to Make Campbell's Chicken and Broccoli
- 1Place the broccoli and chicken in a 13x9x2 inch(3 qrt) shallow baking dish. Stir the soup, milk and black pepper in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the broccoli and chicken.
- 2Bake at 400 degree F for 40 mins or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir the sauce before serving. Serve with rice.