Every time I make it, I get compliments.
Hope you enjoy it!
One other thing, prep time is according to how fast you get everything together.
I state here that cook time is 1 hr 30 mins. That's 30 from prep to end of time in skillet browning. 1 hr in oven.
- 1/3 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp
- celery salt
- 1/4 tsp
- chicken breasts, boneless, skinless and split
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 c
- pineapple juice (i buy those little personal cans in a 6 pack and use just one for 2 breasts
- 1/3 c
- kikkoman soy sauce (i use low sodium)
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make California Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix dry ingredients. Coat chicken in mixture.
Brown chicken in margarine.
Place in baking dish.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken.
Bake uncovered for 1 hour and baste every 15 minutes.
(PS: I baste after 30 minutes and it turns out great!)