Califorina Vegetable Dumpling Soup
- 5 can(s)
- 14 oz. chicken broth, reserve one can
- 1 can(s)
- evaperated milk
- 4 medium
- potatos, peeled and chopped
- 2 1/2 c
- frozen califorina vegtable blend
- 1 c
- frozen pictsweet chopd onions & peppers
- thawed tee bicuits cut in half
- 4 Tbsp
- perfect pinch seasoning
- 1 Tbsp
- thyme, dried
How to Make Califorina Vegetable Dumpling Soup
- 1In a large pot bring 4 cans of the chicken broth to a boil.
- 2Add the potatos and cook 20 minutes
- 3Add the thyme. Salt and pepper to your liking!
- 4Add the califorina vegetables and onions & peppers, cook another 20 minutes.
- 5Add the perfect pinch to a plate and coat each biscit half.
- 6Add your biscuits to the pot along with the milk, stir gentility. Add the reserve can of broth if more liquid is desired! Simmer 20 minutes!