Califorina Vegetable Dumpling Soup
5 can(s)14 oz. chicken broth, reserve one can
1 can(s)evaperated milk
4 mediumpotatos, peeled and chopped
2 1/2 cfrozen califorina vegtable blend
1 cfrozen pictsweet chopd onions & peppers
12thawed tee bicuits cut in half
4 Tbspperfect pinch seasoning
1 Tbspthyme, dried
How to Make Califorina Vegetable Dumpling Soup
- In a large pot bring 4 cans of the chicken broth to a boil.
- Add the potatos and cook 20 minutes
- Add the thyme. Salt and pepper to your liking!
- Add the califorina vegetables and onions & peppers, cook another 20 minutes.
- Add the perfect pinch to a plate and coat each biscit half.
- Add your biscuits to the pot along with the milk, stir gentility. Add the reserve can of broth if more liquid is desired! Simmer 20 minutes!