Cajun Spinach Chicken Wrap
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts (partically thawed and sliced in strips)
- flour tortillas
- lots of fresh leaves of spinach
- honey mustard
- 2 Tbsp
- cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder with parsley
- 1/4 large
- sweet onion
- 1 clove
- garlic crushed and minced (mine was from a jar)
How to Make Cajun Spinach Chicken Wrap
- 1As it says above slice the chicken while partly frozen. It is easier. Then add the spices and toss well. put in fridge for 1-4 hours before starting this dish.
- 220 minutes before dinner Put together the wraps by putting on a plate and smearing lightly with honey mustard. We like the marzetti's from the produce isle. Then add a couple of layers of spinach over the honey mustard. set a side.
- 3In a wok or fry pan add a spray of oil. over Med high heat toss the chicken to fry until done. adding the onion strips the last 3 or so minutes just to lightly cook.
- 4divid chicken and onion mix between three wraps and play down the center of each. Now just roll and serve. Eric had two I ate one. was a wonderful and light dinner. You could add a cream of potatoe soup or potato chips of you wish