Caitlin's Famous Grilled Chicken Kebabs
- 1 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 pkg
- baby bella mushrooms
- yellow pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 pt
- cherry tomatoes
- 1 lb
- red new potatoes
- fresh lemon
- basting oil (1c grapeseed oil, 1c olive oil + 1t each: thyme, parsley & minced garlic)
How to Make Caitlin's Famous Grilled Chicken Kebabs
- 1Place chicken in a medium sized bowl and drizzle with half of your basting oil. Place vegetables in another medium sized bowl and pour the rest of the basting oil on top! Let sit for about 10 minutes so all the flavors soak in!
- 2Grab your skewers and thread your chicken and vegetables. There are no rules with the order!
- 3Squeeze the lemon over your finished skewers. Grill for about 25-30 minutes until slightly crisp and cooked all the way through!
- 4Enjoy this hearty, healthy dish that was a BREEZE to prepare!