Bunyan's Diabetic 57 & Honey Glazed Kabobs
Couldn't find any boneless skinless breasts in the store last time I did this one but did find boneless thighs, and they worked just as well
How to Make Bunyan's Diabetic 57 & Honey Glazed Kabobs
- 1If you are using bamboo skewers, soak them in water for a half an hour 1st that way they won't burn
- 2Cube vegetables into 1/2 inch pieces. Cut the mushrooms in half, lengthwise
- 3Combine 57 sauce and honey; set aside.
- 4Alternately thread chicken and vegetables on skewers.
- 5Spray with cooking spray.
- 6Grill over medium heat 12 to 15 minutes, turning often, until chicken is cooked.
- 7Brush liberally with 57 sauce mixture.
- 8Grill until kabobs are brown and glazed, about 5 minutes.