Bunyan's Diabetic 57 & Honey Glazed Kabobs
Couldn't find any boneless skinless breasts in the store last time I did this one but did find boneless thighs, and they worked just as well
2/3 cheinz 57 sauce
5chicken thighs, skinless and boneless cut into 8 cubes each
·fresh vegetables, onions, mushrooms, peppers, zucchini
How to Make Bunyan's Diabetic 57 & Honey Glazed Kabobs
- If you are using bamboo skewers, soak them in water for a half an hour 1st that way they won't burn
- Cube vegetables into 1/2 inch pieces. Cut the mushrooms in half, lengthwise
- Combine 57 sauce and honey; set aside.
- Alternately thread chicken and vegetables on skewers.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Grill over medium heat 12 to 15 minutes, turning often, until chicken is cooked.
- Brush liberally with 57 sauce mixture.
- Grill until kabobs are brown and glazed, about 5 minutes.