Buffalo Chicken Wraps
1 1/2 cshredded chicken breast
1cream cheese, room temperature
1 bottletabasco brand buffalo sauce
8 ozmonterey jack cheese, shredded
8 ozshredded lettuce
4celery stalks, sliced thin
·blue cheese dressing
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- In a bowl, pour one-half of buffalo sauce to shredded chicken
- Mix the other half of sauce and cream cheese in another bowl.
- On a flour tortilla, spread a couple tablespoons of cream cheese mixture. Place a couple ounces of shredded chicken on top of cream cheese. Top with slices of celery, monterey jack cheese, and lettuce.
- Drizzle with blue cheese dressing (or ranch dressing, if you don't like blue cheese).
- Roll up tortilla to create a wrap, similar to a burrito. Slice in half and enjoy something new.