Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded chicken breast
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 bottle
- tabasco brand buffalo sauce
- 8 oz
- monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 8 oz
- shredded lettuce
- celery stalks, sliced thin
- blue cheese dressing
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 1In a bowl, pour one-half of buffalo sauce to shredded chicken
- 2Mix the other half of sauce and cream cheese in another bowl.
- 3On a flour tortilla, spread a couple tablespoons of cream cheese mixture. Place a couple ounces of shredded chicken on top of cream cheese. Top with slices of celery, monterey jack cheese, and lettuce.
- 4Drizzle with blue cheese dressing (or ranch dressing, if you don't like blue cheese).
- 5Roll up tortilla to create a wrap, similar to a burrito. Slice in half and enjoy something new.