Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 c
- franks red hot (no substitutions)
- 1 c
- blue cheese dressing (ken's or wishbone)
- 2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1Boil Chicken over medium heat for 30-45 min. until cooked. When cool enough to touch shred chicken.
- 2While chicken is cooking place all other ingredients in a crockpot on high to melt cheeses. Add chicken when it's ready. As soon as cheese is melted and hot it is ready to enjoy. Usually it takes about 50 min to an hour.
- 3You can use Ranch instead of Blue Cheese if you prefer. If you don't have a crock pot you can put your cheeses and sauces in the oven at 350 in a greased casserole dish. Bake for 20 min stirring half way through. Add your chicken and mix together then bake an additional 20-30 mins.