How to Make Breakfast Ring
- 1Cook bell pepper and onions together till onions are clear and bell peppers are soft. (cook more if you desire)
Cook Sausage into crumbled pieces, smaller the better. Set aside in a bowl.
Scramble the eggs. We use 8, but you can use more if you like more eggs. Set aside in a bowl.
- 2I use a stone from pampered chef, spray with nonstick spray, lay out the crescent rolls so that the smaller ends overlap each other, making a ring.
- 3layer your ingredients over the overlapped crescent rolls.
Flip over the long portion of the crescent rolls and tuck under the rest of the roll.
- 4Bake at recommended oven temp for recommended time for crescent rolls.
- 5You can substitute any meats and ingredients that you choose in this. Works great to use up left overs. We often make this in the evening for a fast meal. My son with Down Syndrome loves to help make this!