BLONDIE'S CHICKEN SALAD
- cooked boneless, skinless breasts in 1/2" cubes
- 1/2 c
- celery, sliced thinly
- 1 c
- pineapple tidbits, drained well. reserve 1 oz juice
- 8 oz
- can mandarin oranges, drained well. reserve 1 oz juice
- 1 c
- mayo, hellman's
- lettuce leaves of choice, whole (optional)
How to Make BLONDIE'S CHICKEN SALAD
- 1In medium bowl place chicken, celery, and drained fruit. Set aside
- 2In another bowl stir mayo and juices with a fork till blended well.
- 3Pour over chicken mixture. Fold gently to coat mixture. Arrange on lettuce leaves, if desired.
- 4Serve with nice grainy crackers or a toasted grainy bread.