buffalo Chicken dip-EXTREME
2 can(s)chicken in water
2 pkgphiladelphia jalapeño cream cheese
1 jar(s)marie's extra chunky blue cheese dressing
1 bottlefranks hot sauce (or any buffalo flavored sauce)
1 pkgof 4 cheese shredded cheese
8 ozcrumbled bleu cheese
·assorted things for dipping ie : crackers, celery,carrot sticks, chips(cape cod potato chips are my fave.
How to Make buffalo Chicken dip-EXTREME
- preheat oven to 400
- put the cream cheese in a bowl and microwave for 35 secs.
- strain your chicken and put it in a bowl and use a fork to shred it
- Add the chicken to the cream cheese in an oven safe container.
- add 1/2 of the shredded cheese and desired amount of hot sauce.
- add 3/4 of the jar of blue cheese and half of the blue cheese crumbles. Stir until everything is incorporated.
- put in the oven 10-15 min.
- cover with the rest of the shredded cheese for the last 5 min.
- serve immediately