Betty's Chicken and Rice Bake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·2 cups rice
·3 pounds (1.5 kilos) chicken peices (bone in thighs and legs are my favourite)
·1 package of dry onion soup mix
·1 tin mushroom soup
·1 tin cream of chicken soup
·2 soup cans fo water
·1 teaspoon sweet paprika
·1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
·1/4 teaspoon pepper
How to Make Betty's Chicken and Rice Bake
- Pre-heat your oven to 350oF/180oC.
- Grease a large casserole dish (with a lid) and place the rice on the base and top with the chicken. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan heat the remaining ingredients, stir and pour over the chicken.
- Top with the lid and bake for 90 minutes - or until the chicken is cooked properly and juices run clear.
- Serve as is or with steamed veggies or a salad.