Bbq Chicken pizza
★★★★★ 3 votes5
·barbecue chicken ( either left over from bbq or made with bbq sauce in the oven)
1pillsbury pizza dough or other refrigerated brand
1 cmixed jack & colby cheese shredded
1/4 can(s)mayonnaise ( can use light)
1 smalltomato sliced in small pieces
·garlic powder to taste
How to Make Bbq Chicken pizza
- Preheat oven to 425 or according to pizza dough directions.
- Roll out dough to desired shape. I find a rectangle the easiest.
- Spray butter on crust and sprinkle with garlic powder to taste.
- Bake according to pizza directions about 10 mins.
- Chop up chicken and prepare other ingredients while the crust bakes.
- when pizza crust is done spread on mayonnaise, add cheese, chicken, guacamole,lettuce and tomatoes.
- slice and enjoy!