Bbq Chicken pizza
★★★★★ 3 votes5
- barbecue chicken ( either left over from bbq or made with bbq sauce in the oven)
- pillsbury pizza dough or other refrigerated brand
- 1 c
- mixed jack & colby cheese shredded
- 1/4 can(s)
- mayonnaise ( can use light)
- lettuce shredded
- 1 small
- tomato sliced in small pieces
- garlic powder to taste
- butter spray
How to Make Bbq Chicken pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 425 or according to pizza dough directions.
- 2Roll out dough to desired shape. I find a rectangle the easiest.
- 3Spray butter on crust and sprinkle with garlic powder to taste.
- 4Bake according to pizza directions about 10 mins.
- 5Chop up chicken and prepare other ingredients while the crust bakes.
- 6when pizza crust is done spread on mayonnaise, add cheese, chicken, guacamole,lettuce and tomatoes.
- 7slice and enjoy!