BBQ CHICKEN Prize winner (LOW SALT) By Freda
This is it.
(You could also use drumettes.)
- 1 cup
- ketchup low or no salt added ( heinz)
- 1/3 Cup
- worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp
- chili powder
- 1 tsp
- fresh crushed garlic ( or powder)
- 2 dashes
- tobasco sauce
- 2 Cups
- chicken parts, breasts legs and thighs
BBQ CHICKEN BAKED (LOW SALT)
How to Make BBQ CHICKEN Prize winner (LOW SALT) By Freda
- 1Preheat Oven @ 350
Line a shallow baking pan with Foil, all 4 sides.
Mix the 1st 6 ingredients together.
- 2Pour over Chicken parts in a shallow baking pan, in a single layer.
- 3Bake about 1 1/2 hrs @ 350.
toss, turn and baste each piece every 15-20 min to coat well, while baking.
the sauce can be made ahead and frozen in to cube tray for anytime use.
Serve with Salad, Baked Beans, Baked tater, Rice Pilif, fresh Broccoli, corn on the cob or a nice green salad.