Basic Roast Chicken Breasts
- 1 pkg
- skinless, boneless, chicken breast (organic if possible)
- 4 Tbsp
- salt-free seasoning (i.e. ms. dash)
- 4 tsp
- black pepper
- *paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, chili powders are all great additions
How to Make Basic Roast Chicken Breasts
- 1Lay (thawed) chicken in single layer in a deep dish baking pan, covered with foil. Sprinkle each chicken breast with salt-free seasoning and black pepper.
- 2Roast at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Turnover chicken breasts, sprinkle with remaining seasoning, and roast for another 20 minutes at the same temperature.
- 3Once removed from oven, tent the chicken for 20 minutes. Package chicken into 4oz servings by slicing breasts in half and bagging in plastic bags. Now lunches and dinners area ready for on-the-go! To reheat, simply microwave for 1 minute. Serve with asparagus or zuccini and 15 almonds.