Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- Sauce 2
- tablespoons unsalted butter
- cup onion, minced
- cup ketchup
- tablespoons soy sauce
- tablespoons lemon juice
- teaspoon tobasco sauce ( or more to taste)
- boneless chicken breats
- large sandwich buns
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
How to Make Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches
- 1In medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook until soft, 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add remaining sauce ingredients, stir and cook for 5 minutes. Turn heat to low.
- 2Brush chicken with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over direct medium heat. Grill chicken 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle. Turning once.
Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- 3Shred chicken or slice thinly and add to sauce, stir and heat through.
Grill rolls if desired, until lightly toasted, 30-60 seconds.