2chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2stalks celery, chopped
2 cfresh broccoli florets
1 can(s)sliced stewed tomatoes
How to Make Balsamic Chicken with Sautéed Vegetables
- Pour 2 Tbs olive oil in non-stick skillet. Sauté onions and celery until tender.
- Add broccoli florets and cook until bright green.
- Add stewed tomatoes and season with Adobo® seasoning.
- Sauté for 5-10 minutes, until vegetables are crispy/tender. Remove from pan.
- Place chicken breasts in non-stick skillet.
- Pour 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar and 1/4 cup white wine around chicken in pan.
- Sprinkle generously with Parsley flakes.
- Cover skillet and cook on med/low until chicken is cooked through, turning several times during cooking. Make sure that chicken is coated with balsamic/wine and generously sprinkled with parsley flakes. Chicken should have a caramel colored coating.
- Warm vegetables in microwave for 1-2 minutes to make sure they are still hot.
- When chicken is cooked through, place 1 chicken breast on dinner plate and spoon a healthy serving of vegetables across the breast.
- Serve with Sparkling Cider and candlelight for a romantic dinner for two.
- Variation: Use the Balsamic, Wine & Parsley for a marinade. Marinate the chicken for 2 hours, then follow directions as above, using the balsamic, wine & parsley in skillet as well.