Balsamic Chicken - Crock Pot
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4-6boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
2 can(s)14.5oz fire roasted diced tomatoes
1onion sliced thinly (not chopped)
1/2 cbalsamic vinegar
2 Tbspolive oil
1 tspdried oregano
2 Tbspfresh basil
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Balsamic Chicken - Crock Pot
- Pour olive oil on bottom of crock pot. Place chicken breasts on bottom and salt and pepper to taste. (We don't use salt in our house so we always forgo this)
- Pour seasonings and garlic cloves on top of chicken.
- Place sliced onion on top of chicken.
- Pour in vinegar. Top with Tomatoes. (For more juice/sauce, don't drain cans of tomatoes).
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Serve over couscous.