Baked Garlic Wings
How to Make Baked Garlic Wings
- 1Place oven rack in the center position and
preheat to 375 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the chicken wings,olive oil,minced garlic, garlic powder,salt,and black pepper and toss all to coat.
- 3Place the coated wings on a sheet pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until skin becomes crispy.
- 4Sprinkle baked wings with parmesan cheese while still hot, shaking wings around pan to evenly coat all. serve immediately.
- 5tips for easy cleanup..line the sheet pan with heavy duty aluminum foil before baking.