Baked Fried Chicken
This is super easy and you are TOTALLY going to love it!
- chicken tenderloin strips, skinless, boneless
- 1 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp
- 3/4 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- season all
- 2 tsp
How to Make Baked Fried Chicken
- 1Place thawed chicken breast tenderloin strips in a bowl of milk. Let soak for 20-30 min.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut 1/2 stick of butter into a few pieces and place in a 9x13 pan. Melt butter in pre-heated oven. Spread melted butter around the bottom of the pan. Lightly spray the pan, if needed, to make sure that there are no dry spots.
- 3Mix in a Gallon Size Ziploc or Large Bowl:
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 T Season All
3/4 tsp Pepper
1 c. Flour
2 tsp. Paprika
- 4Shake excess milk off of chicken and completely coat each piece with the seasoning mix. You can either shake the chicken in the bag, until coated, or dip each piece in the bowl until coated.
Place each piece of chicken in the pan.
Cook for 20 min. Turn each piece of chicken and continue cooking for 20 more minutes, or until cooked through.