Baked Chicken With Parmesan Blend
2-4 lbskinless chicken leg quarters
2-4 Tbspolive oil
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1 tspparsley flakes
1 tspseasoned salt
1/4 cshredded parmesan cheese
How to Make Baked Chicken With Parmesan Blend
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place all ingredients of Parmesan Blend into small food processor. Blend very slowly and gently, just a couple of turns of the food processor until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Spray baking pan with cooking spray and place chicken in pan.
- Brush each piece of chicken thoroughly with olive oil. Sprinkle Parmesan Blend over chicken. Let stand for 5 minutes. This will increase the flavor of the ingredients.
- Bake for one hour. Baste the chicken with the drippings. Bake for additional 30 minutes.