Baked Chicken with Lemon, Green Beans and Potatoes
Even after we thought we couldn't eat another bite of food, the chicken and potatoes would disappear. Enjoy!!
- 6 Tbsp
- olive oil
- lemons, 1 thinly sliced,(the sliced lemon is optional to avoid overpowering the chicken). 1 juiced
- 4 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 3/4 lb
- trimmed green beans
- 8 small
- red potatoes, quartered
- chicken breasts (bone in, skin on)
How to Make Baked Chicken with Lemon, Green Beans and Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat a large baking dish with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Arrange lemon slices in a single layer on the bottom of dish. (if not using lemon slices, then proceed to step 2).
- 2In a large bowl combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper; add the green beans and toss to coat. Using tongs or slotted spoon, remove green beans and place them on lemon slices in baking dish. Now add potatoes to the olive oil mixture and toss to coat. Arrange the potatoes along the inside edge of the baking dish, next to green beans.
Place chicken in the olive oil mixture and coat thoroughly. Place chicken, skin side up, in the dish. Pour any remaining olive oil mixture over chicken.
- 3Roast for 50 minutes. Remove chicken from the pan. Place beans and potatoes back in oven for 10 more minutes, until potatoes are tender.
To serve, place a chicken breast on serving plate, and divide green beans and potatoes equally on each. Enjoy!