Baked Chicken Thighs, Asian-style
1/8 crice vinegar
1/2 csoy sauce
1/4 cgrand marnier
1/2 tspginger powder
1 clovegarlic, peeled and minced
2 Tbspfresh cilantro, minced
6 largebone-in, skin on chicken thighs
How to Make Baked Chicken Thighs, Asian-style
- Mix all ingredients except chicken, cornstarch and water, thoroughly in a bowl.
- Place chicken in a gallon-sized zipper plastic bag and pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours (or longer), turning over bag a couple of times during this time.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove thighs from marinade (reserving marinade) and place thighs skin side down on baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes. Turn chicken over, skin side up, and brush with some marinade. Bake another 25 minutes.
- Pour remaining marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water and stir into marinade. Simmer marinade for 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken with some of the sauce drizzled over each piece.