Baked Chicken and Rice
5-6pieces of boneless skinless chicken thighs
2 cuncooked rice
4 cchicken broth
1 1/2sweet onion
4 Tbspgarlic olive oil, or 3 tbsp minced garlic
·coarsely chopped parsley for garnish
How to Make Baked Chicken and Rice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Chop the onion into small chunks and put into frying pan with heated garlic olive oil. (if using regular EVOO and minced garlic, heat oil and put in onions first till translucent, and then add garlic.)
- Pour boiling broth into frying pan to fuse the flavors and create an onion soup
- Put 2 cups uncooked long grain rice in a 9x13 baking pan.
- Rinse chicken thighs, and pat dry. season lightly with salt and pepper. Brown in a frying pan and put on top of rice.
- Pour onion soup over chicken and rice mixture.
- Cover with foil, and bake
- Serve with a veggie or salad, and garnish with chopped parsley.