Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Chile Cheese Sauce
- 8 slice
- 4 large
- boneless,skinless chicken breast halves, cut in half
- 1 can(s)
- condensed cheddar cheese soup, 10.75 oz.
- 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- chopped canned chipolte peppers
- 1 dash(es)
- worcestershire sauce
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Chile Cheese Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside. Wrap a slice of bacon around each piece of chicken and place on the baking sheet.Bake about 20 minutes or until cook through. Remove chicken from the oven. Preheat the broiler.
- 2Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring the soup, milk, chipolte pepper, and worcestershire to a simmer over medium heat. Turn off heat; cover to keep sauce warm.Broil the chicken 4-5 inches from heat for 1-2 minutes or until the bacon is really sizzling. Serve chicken topped with the cheese sauce.