BACON ROASTED CHICKEN BREAST
How to Make BACON ROASTED CHICKEN BREAST
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- 2Remove skin from breasts.
- 3Sprinkle breasts with salt, pepper, and Italian herb mix.
- 4Lay two slices of bacon over each breast to cover and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until internal breast temperture is 155 degrees. ( if bacon isn't quite done, broil breasts for a couple minutes). Cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes.
- 5Cut bacon into pieces, remove breasts from bone and slice across grain. Sprinkle with bacon pieces.