BACON ROASTED CHICKEN BREAST
How to Make BACON ROASTED CHICKEN BREAST
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Remove skin from breasts.
- Sprinkle breasts with salt, pepper, and Italian herb mix.
- Lay two slices of bacon over each breast to cover and bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until internal breast temperture is 155 degrees. ( if bacon isn't quite done, broil breasts for a couple minutes). Cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes.
- Cut bacon into pieces, remove breasts from bone and slice across grain. Sprinkle with bacon pieces.