Bacon, ham, and cheese chicken thighs
4 largechicken thighs
8dill pickle slices
16gruyere cheese, cut into match sticks
16ham,cut into match sticks
8 sliceapplewood smoked bacon
·salt and pepper
How to Make Bacon, ham, and cheese chicken thighs
- Remove bone,from the chicken thighs, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Skin side down, brush each thigh with dijon mustard.place 2 pickle slices on the thighs.
- Add 4 pieces each of the gruyere cheese and ham inside the thighs
- Skin side down close the thighs. Place bacon in the former of a cross and close over bacon.securing with a piece of butcher's twine and snipping off excess. Place thighs in smoker and cook for 2 hours
- Remove from smoker, let rest 15 minutes. Remove twine. Serve with your favorite sides enjoy.