★★★★★ 1 vote5
6 largechicken breast, skinless and boneless
2 ea. largegreen, yellow, red, & orange bell peppers
2 largered onions
1 pkgmushroom caps
2 bottlekraft roasted red pepper italian w/parmesan marinade
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
·gallon size zip-loc bags (freezer style works good)
How to Make Awesome Chic-Ka-Bobs
- Cut Chicken into 1" cubes. Place chicken in to zip-lock bag add one bottle of marinade. Seal and place in fridge. **Hint: partially frozen chicken is much easier to cut!!**
- Chop onions and hollow out the peppers, removing all seeds and trim away all white ribbing inside the peppers. (This removes the bitterness) Chop into good size squares so they won't break when put on skewers.
- Place onions & peppers in a zip-lock bag and add one bottle of marinade. Seal and place in fridge to marinate for at least 4 hours.
- 30 minutes before you begin creating your kabobs, place your skewers in water and let them soak!
- Be sure to start off with a pepper so that the kabobs don't fall apart. Top off each kabob with a mushroom cap.
- Place the kabobs on the "cool side" of the grill and turn 1/4 turns about every 5 minutes.
- Sit down and be prepared to be amazed!!!