★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 large
- chicken breast, skinless and boneless
- 2 ea. large
- green, yellow, red, & orange bell peppers
- 2 large
- red onions
- 1 pkg
- mushroom caps
- 2 bottle
- kraft roasted red pepper italian w/parmesan marinade
- wooden skewers
- gallon size zip-loc bags (freezer style works good)
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
How to Make Awesome Chic-Ka-Bobs
- 1Cut Chicken into 1" cubes. Place chicken in to zip-lock bag add one bottle of marinade. Seal and place in fridge. **Hint: partially frozen chicken is much easier to cut!!**
- 2Chop onions and hollow out the peppers, removing all seeds and trim away all white ribbing inside the peppers. (This removes the bitterness) Chop into good size squares so they won't break when put on skewers.
- 3Place onions & peppers in a zip-lock bag and add one bottle of marinade. Seal and place in fridge to marinate for at least 4 hours.
- 430 minutes before you begin creating your kabobs, place your skewers in water and let them soak!
- 5Be sure to start off with a pepper so that the kabobs don't fall apart. Top off each kabob with a mushroom cap.
- 6Place the kabobs on the "cool side" of the grill and turn 1/4 turns about every 5 minutes.
- 7Sit down and be prepared to be amazed!!!