Asian Glazed Chicken
- 1/2 c
- rice vinegar
- 5 Tbsp
- 1/3 c
- soy sauce
- 1/4 c
- sesame oil, roasted
- 3 Tbsp
- asian chili garlic sauce
- 3 Tbsp
- garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp
- green onion
- chicken thighs, skinless and boneless
How to Make Asian Glazed Chicken
- 1Whisk vinegar, honey, sou sauce, toasted sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, garlic, and salt in a bowl until smooth.
- 2Pour 1/2 of the marinade into a large plastic zipper bag; retain the other half of sauce.
- 3Place chicken into bag of marinade and seal. refrigerate 1 hour.
- 4Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 5Pour other half of marinade into saucepan over medium heat, bring to boil and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- 6Remove chicken from bag, discard marinade and bag. Brush chicken with 1/3 of thickened sauce.
- 7Bake in large pan for 30 minutes, basting one more time after 10 minutes.
- 8Let stand for 5-10 minutes, meanwhile, bring remaining marinade back to a boil for 1-2 minutes and serve with chicken.
Sprinkle with green onion.