Asian Chicken Wrap
Lisa 'Gayle' Goff
I served this with broccoli salad it was a perfect match.
- chicken tenders
- large tortilla
- asian salad dressing (any kind you like)
- canned mandarin oranges
- cashews, salted
- asian crispy noodles
- finely chopped cabbage
- onion (green or red)
- rice noodles cooked and cooled
- ********all these items are optional put whatever you have or you want in, i forgot the rice noodles when i made ours today but i love this with them in it so i won't forget next time
How to Make Asian Chicken Wrap
- 1cook the rice noodles acccording to package directions, cool with cold water and set aside until ready to assemble.
- 2I used store bought pre-cooked chicken tenders from the deli but if these are not available to you use any frozen brand cooked according to the directions. (or the precooked grilled chicken works too)
- 3Slice the chicken and the vegetables
- 4lay tortilla flat, lay cabbage in the middle then layer with your other fillings (do not over stuff or you won't be able to rol it.
pour dressing liberally over all the ingredients and then roll like a burrito, slice and enjoy.