Asian Chicken Stir-fry
1 largebonelrss, skinless chicken breast
1 cbaby corn
1/4 csliced water chestnuts
1 csugar snap peas
1/4 cdiced red bell pepper
2 Tbspsesame oil
2 Tbsplite soy sauce
2 Tbspteriyaki baste & glaze sauce
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tspground ginger
How to Make Asian Chicken Stir-fry
- Cut chicken into bite- sized pieces.
- Place oil in a wok. Add Soy sauce, teriyaki baste & glaze sauce (I used Kikoman), garlic powder and ginger. Stir to mix well.
- Heat on medium until oil is hot , stirring frequently.
- Add chicken pieces to wok. Cook stirring frequently. Be sure to stir until chicken is coated. Continue cooking until chicken is done, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add vegetables to wok. Stir to mix well and coat.
- Cook stirring often until vegetables are tender crisp about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: good served over rice or noodles if desired.