Artichoke, Lemon & Chicken Pasta
- 12 oz
- 3 slice
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved and pounded to 1/4 in thickness
- 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz
- can or jar of artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 tsp
- capers, drained
- 1/2 c
- white wine
- 1 c
- chicken broth
- 1/3 c
- lemon juice
- 1/3 c
- heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Artichoke, Lemon & Chicken Pasta
- 1Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- 2In large fry pan, cook bacon until crsip, setting aside, but leaving rendered fat in pan.
- 3Whisk together the flour, salt and pepper in a shallow plate. Dredge chicken in flour mixture and shake off any excess.
- 4Add chicken to the fry pan and cook over medium heat until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a paper towel and let rest.
- 5To the fry pan, add the artichokes, capers and wine, scraping up any brown bits from the bottom of the pan.Cook for 2 minutes. Add broth and lemon juice and cook for another 2 minutes. Add the cream and butter, stirring until the butter has melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Slice the chicken into 1/2 inch slices and add to the pan. Crumble the bacon, add to pan. Add the pasta and gently toss the entire mixture. Serve immediately.