Apricot Orange Glazed Chicken
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbchicken tenders (i cut my own from boneless breasts
1 capricot jam
2 Tbspeach horseradish, minced fresh ginger, grated orange peel, brown sugar
1/4 corange juice
How to Make Apricot Orange Glazed Chicken
- soak bamboo skrewers in hot water at least 30 minutes
- weave chicken tenders onto a skrewers ( 1 on each)
- take rest of ingredients and put in a saucepan. heat until jam is melted and ingredients mix well.
- place skrewers of chicken on grill NOT on direct heat. roast 10 minutes, turning occassionally.
- keep jam mixture in saucepan on grill to keep warm.
- with a pastry brush, spread jam mixture on chicken, re-basting as it cooks until chicken is fork tender and glaze clings cooked onto them. at least 30 minutes.
- you can also make pork skrewers with strips of loin or a roast you have cut into "tenders.