Apricot Orange Glazed Chicken
- 2 lb
- chicken tenders (i cut my own from boneless breasts
- 1 c
- apricot jam
- 2 Tbsp
- each horseradish, minced fresh ginger, grated orange peel, brown sugar
- 1/4 c
- orange juice
How to Make Apricot Orange Glazed Chicken
- 1soak bamboo skrewers in hot water at least 30 minutes
- 2weave chicken tenders onto a skrewers ( 1 on each)
- 3take rest of ingredients and put in a saucepan. heat until jam is melted and ingredients mix well.
- 4place skrewers of chicken on grill NOT on direct heat. roast 10 minutes, turning occassionally.
- 5keep jam mixture in saucepan on grill to keep warm.
- 6with a pastry brush, spread jam mixture on chicken, re-basting as it cooks until chicken is fork tender and glaze clings cooked onto them. at least 30 minutes.
- 7you can also make pork skrewers with strips of loin or a roast you have cut into "tenders.