Apple Stuffed Chicken Breast
2chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1/2 capple, chopped
1/4 cwhite wine, dry
2 Tbspcheddar cheese, shredded
1 Tbspitalian bread crumbs
1 Tbspparsley, chopped
How to Make Apple Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Combine apple, cheese, and bread crumbs. Set aside
- Flatten chicken breasts between sheets of waxed paper to 1/4 inch thickness. Divide apple mixture between chicken breasts and roll up each breast, secure with toothpicks.
- Melt butter in 7 inch skillet over medium heat. Brown stuffed chicken breasts.
- Add wine and a 1/4 cup of water. Cover, simmer for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Transfer chicken to serving platter. Combine 1 tbsp water and cornstarch, stir into juices in pan. Cook and stir till thickened. Pour gravy over chicken, garnish with parsley.