Appetizer Chicken Bundles
- 3 Tbsp
- balsamic glazing sauce
- 1 tsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp
- thinly sliced green onions
- a few grindings of coarse sea salt, or pinch of fine sea salt
- 3 - 4
- chicken cutlets, thinly sliced into strips
- handful of fresh pea pods
- waxed paper sheets
How to Make Appetizer Chicken Bundles
- 1Combine sauce, oil, onions, and salt. Marinate chicken strips at least 10 minutes. In meantime, cut waxed paper into 24 five inch squares.
- 2Place about 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture on each square.
- 3Break pea pods into pieces and place 1-2 pieces on top of chicken.
- 4Fold one corner to opposite corner, but not quite up to the top edge.
Then fold in both remaining sides to center.
- 5Bring the top part over and tuck the little point into the bottom, making a little package as if you were making Chinese Parchment Wrapped Chicken.
- 6Arrange these, seam side down in a single layer in a glass or ceramic baking dish.
Microwave on high 4 minutes. Rearrange packets if necessary and microwave another 1-2 minutes, or until chicken is done.