Anita's Grilled Chicken...
sorry if it offends anyone..But it was how I was raised to eat in balance.
My father and my mothers father were big in my life. They both believed in good balanced meals..And as easy it is to cook meat is as easy to mess it up..
This chicken recipe is easy and fast. can be done ahead, frozen and grilled another day. enjoy
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 1/2 cevo
1 bunchof fresh curly parsley
2 sprig(s)of fresh basil
4 clove(large ones) of garlic
dash(es)to taste of kosher/or lite salt and black pepper
How to Make Anita's Grilled Chicken...
- Clean and pat dry breasts
- place breasts in large bowl, salt and pepper to your taste.
- Chop parsley to make 1/2 cup chopped, chop all of the basil.
- In medium bowl put parsley and basil, toss together
- Next take EVO and pour over breasts,Then take garlic and press the garlic over breasts. Toss and mix garlic and oil with the breasts. Add Parsley and Basil mix coat breasts well..
- cover bowl with plastic wrap. You can let them rest together in Refrigeration for half hour.
Or you can do this a day ahead, the long they marinate the stronger the flavors blend together.
- Once ready on hot hot grill each breast 6/8 mins each side. let meat rest for few minutes before serving.
- I serve this sliced on an angle over a spinach salad, on grilled garlic bread with roasted peppers and broccoli-rabe..to die for..This kind of prep leaves open for you to do your own spin on it...Have fun enjoy...
- You can also after at least hour of marinating places breasts in freeze lock bags,( with most air squeezed out) from this last prep-step for another time or just to get ahead on a Party or BBQ.
- You can also add a balsamic vinaigrette as a extra punch in flavor instead of just EVO.