★★★★★ 1 vote5
- bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts or parts
- 1/3 c
- dijon mustard
- 1/3 c
- italian dressing (i prefer wishbone robusto italian)
How to Make Amazing Grilled Chicken
- 1Reach under the skin of the chicken without removing it, and poke the meat all over with a fork. Place the chicken pieces in a large zipper bag, skin-side up.
- 2Mix mustard and dressing, then pour it onto the chicken, UNDER the skin where possible. Seal the bag, pushing out the extra air, then massage the dressing into the chicken.
- 3Place the bag on a plate in case it leaks, and refrigerate, from one to five days.
- 4Grill, starting skin-side down, over medium high heat, flipping after you set in good grill marks. Grill until no pink remains on the meat, 20-25 minutes. Personally, I remove the skin before I eat it.
You MAY bake in the oven at 350 degrees, instead, but it's far better on the grill.