- 4 medium
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 jar(s)
- apricot jam (or baker's apricot filling)
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix (one envelope)
- 1 bottle
- russian dressing (if you can't find russian, french will work well)
- 1 c
How to Make ALICE'S APRICOT CHICKEN
- 1Place the chicken breasts in a 9x13-inch baking dish that has been sprayed lightly with cooking spray.
- 2Spread the apricot jam evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle the onion soup over the apricot. Pour the Russian dressing over all; add the water.
- 3Cover and bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until chicken is tender. This dish goes well with any kind of potatoes or rice.
- 4Alice St. Clair, who works with me at the Indianapolis Star Call Center, shared this recipe.