Alfredo Lasagna Roll-ups
- lasagna noodles
- 3-4 c
- alfredo sauce
- 5-6 small
- chicken breast, cooked and chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 pt
- heavy cream
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 stick
- 1/2-3/4 c
- parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp
- cream cheese
- cheese for topping (mozzarella or parmesan)
How to Make Alfredo Lasagna Roll-ups
- 1For the alfredo sauce: in a saucepan, combine butter, cream, cream cheese. Simmer until its melted. Add parmesan and garlic powder. Simmer for about 15 minutes on low. (By all means you can use jar sauce, I just prefer the homemade stuff). Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2I like to saute my chicken in a pan with a little garlic powder and Italian seasoning; cook until done. While the chicken is cooking I boil the lasagna noodles. You want to rinse the noodles with cold water, as you DO NOT want them to stick to each other. Then I would lay them on wax paper and blot dry. I then get the pan ready, I spray with Pam, and then put a little bit of sauce on the bottom of the pan.
- 3Then while they are layed out, spoon a small amount of the alfredo on the noodles (not too much) and sprinkle some of the italian seasoning. Then add some chicken and spread out evenly over noodle. Add some cheese. Then start rolling the noodle over the toppings. This is why you want them dry, if they are wet it is hard to roll.
- 4Place the roll-ups in the pan, seam side down to they do not come undone. Once they are in the pan, pour some alfredo sauce over it. Sprinkle some of the italian seasoning, and add some cheese on top. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until cheese is melted covered. Then uncover and bake for about another 10 minutes.
(Please note, if you want to make this easy as I said above you can use jar sauce and for quick chicken you can use leftover cooked chicken or even canned chicken. It tasted just as good!)