5 Ingredient Mexican Lasagna
How to Make 5 Ingredient Mexican Lasagna
- 1Start by preheating the oven to 375 Degrees. You will need a large casserole dish.
- 2Get a large bowl to mix all ingredients well. Shred the roasted chickens and place in the bowl, also with the sour cream, cheese, and salsa.
- 3Spray the casserole dish. Cut tortillas in half and then half cross wise to create 4 small triangles. Place the tortillas overlapping each other to form a layer.
- 4Spread mixture in even layers and top with tortillas in between each layer like you would a lasagna. Top with lots of cheddar cheese and place in oven!
- 5You may also use corn, chopped olives, or other ingredients that go well with these items. This casserole feeds even more people if you serve smaller servings of the lasagna with nice portions of beans, rice, and chips!!!