30 minute Chicken Parmesan
This turned out so good, I will definitely makes this again and again!
I just created this quick version using Italian baked chicken breasts and threw together things I had lying around to make a marinara sauce. It turned out great!
- thin chicken breasts
- 12 oz
- 2 can(s)
- italizan style diced tomatoes
- 6 oz
- can italian seasoned tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp
- white cooking wine
- 2 tsp
- dried basil
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- shredded parmesan & romano blend
- 1 pkg
- shake n bake parmesan breading mix
How to Make 30 minute Chicken Parmesan
- 1Add approx 1 tbs of shredded Parmesan/Romano cheese to bag of seasoned breading mix (I used ShakenBake, but any would do). Toss chicken in bag until well coated.
Place on greased baking sheet. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for approx 25 minutes or when crispy and juices run clear.
- 2While chicken is baking, cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Meanwhile; in med sauce pan, add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic, basil, and wine. Cook on med/high heat for approx 5 minutes until bubbly. Reduce heat and let simmer until chicken is ready.
- 3Add approx 1/2 cup spaghetti to serving plate. Top with baked chicken breast. Spoon warm marinara sauce over pasta and chicken.
Garnish with additional grated parmesan and/or mozzarella cheese.