"3 - C" Roll-Ups
Easy to put together, taste good...they make a quick lunch or great snack when you're watching television.
- eggroll wrappers
- 1 can(s)
- white meat chicken, drained & rinsed (12.5 oz.)
- 1/4 c
- finely shredded carrots
- 1/2 c
- finely shredded cabbage
- 2 Tbsp
- finely minced onion (or use dehydrated flakes)
- 1/8 tsp
- mrs. dash original seasoning
- 1/8 tsp
- lemon pepper seasoning
- 3 Tbsp
- apricot jam or jelly
How to Make "3 - C" Roll-Ups
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray a cookie sheet or 13” x 9” pan with cooking spray.
- 2Drain canned chicken in strainer, rinse well (to eliminate salt), shake strainer and let stand a few minutes to make sure all liquid is drained off.
- 3In medium mixing bowl, use a fork to break chicken down until it’s all in fine shreds. Add carrots, cabbage, onions and seasonings. Mix well. Stir in the apricot jam or jelly and continue mixing until all incorporated.
- 4Lay egg roll wrapper on board in front of you, with the point facing you. Put about 2 Tbsp. of the chicken mixture on the closest point, begin rolling TIGHTLY toward the opposite corner.
When you get about halfway, fold in side/end points and continue rolling. Dampen the remaining open edges of the wrapper with your finger dipped in water. This will seal the roll.
- 5Repeat with remaining wrappers and chicken mixture.
Place rolls on prepared pan in two rows, evenly spaced. Spray over them lightly with additional cooking spray.
Bake 15 min. @ 375°F. Turn rolls over and bake another 15 min., until crisp.