Old Fashion Ham and Scalloped Potatoes
How to Make Old Fashion Ham and Scalloped Potatoes
- Peel and slice potatoes ( ( (l soak them in water while I am dicing the onion and ham.)
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray. Drain potatoes well and pat dry.
- Start assembling layers beginning with a layer of potatoes top with a layer of onion, then a layer a ham sprinkle 2 tablespoons flour over them and dash of salt and pepper and a little bit of cheese.
- Repeat with a second layer and the third pour milk over all it should be almost covering the potatoes not quite.
- Cover, bake at 350 degrees for about an hour and 45 minutes remove cover and cook another 15 minutes. Let's set about 15 minutes before serving.