Noodles and Meatballs
How to Make Noodles and Meatballs
- I bought frozen meatballs and cooked about 20 of them for this recipe. I used the air fryer but frying them on the stove top or in the oven works as well.
- I boiled 1 pound of wide egg noodles, drained off the water and set the noodles and pan back on the stove on a very low heat.
- I added a can of diced tomatoes - the ones I chose had onions and garlic in them too. I mixed this into the noodles.
- Add in the cooked meatballs and 1/2 cup of Olive Garden Salad Dressing and stir well.
- Spread 1 cup grated cheese across the top and cover the dish to allow the cheese to melt and flavors to mix. About 10-15 minutes. Serve warm with bread or a salad.