Meatloaf Lorraine Rhonda's
I am going to call this Meatloaf Lorraine.
18 inch cast iron skillet with lid
2 smallpotatoes grated
2 slicemeatloaf crumbled (see my meatloaf recipe)
3 Tbspbeef broth
1 smallfresh jalapeno pepper chopped
1 smallpasilla pepper chopped
1/4 smallonion chopped
1 cfresh mushrooms sliced
3fresh basil leaves chopped
1 ccasserole cheese mix shredded cheddar, american, monterey jack and mozzarella.
1roma tomato sliced
1 sprig(s)fresh parsley
How to Make Meatloaf Lorraine Rhonda's
- Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees
- Gather Ingredients
- Saute' onion, and both peppers. Then add the chopped Fresh Basil leaves and Set aside.
- Grate Potatoes and line the skillet with them on the bottom and around the sides. Salt the potatoes.
- Crumble meatloaf over the potatoes.
- Cover the meatloaf with the Sautéed onion and peppers.
- Cover the onion and peppers with the sliced mushrooms.
- Add 3 tbsp. beef broth. I used Lipton Onion Soup Mix and made a weak broth.
- Sprinkle the Casserole Cheese Mixture Over the top.
- Cover the casserole with the whisked egg.
- Cover and Bake at 400 degree oven for 20 min.
- Cover the casserole with the Roma Tomatoes and Parsley and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve in pizza slices and Enjoy!