Lisa's Awesome Shepherd Pie
How to Make Lisa's Awesome Shepherd Pie
- Peal and cut potatoes and boil to make your mashed taters . I add about 2-3 fresh cloves of garlic to mine as well.
- While your potatoes are cooking, In a frying pan brown beef and pork with onion till no longer pink and cooked. Add some garlic powder salt and pepper to meat mixture. Add your beef broth and mushrooms simmer for about 5 min.
- Then use about to heaping teaspoon of corn starch with some water, make a paste and thicken your meat mixture.
- For your taters, make your mashed taters as you normally would, I use milk and butter then add some parsley, salt and pepper to my taters
- In a 9x13 greased pan add your meat mixture, then your 1/2 bag of veggies, put your mashed taters on top and sprinkle with paprika.
When ready to Bake, Bake @ 350 for about 35-45 min or till nice and golden brown around the edges
I serve it with a salad