☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgchicken tenderloins
1-2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 jar(s)salsa-desired heat
1-2 pkgmexican blend shredded cheese
1 ptsour cream
How to Make Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Cook the tenderloins by boulingbin water until cooked through. Drain water. Cool to touch, chop or shred into bite-size pieces.
- Pour 1can chicken soup into medium mixing bowl. Add one can full of milk. Use whisk to combine thoroughly. Can add a second can if soup and milk if feel needed.
- Put some sacu on bottom of large casserole dish, just enough to lightly coat bottom.
Warm tortilla slightly. Place one on top of sauce.
Spread some chicken pieces over tortilla.
Spread some cheese over chicken.
**at this point you may want to pour on some salsa**
Pour enough sauce to moisten chicken and cheese, not too much. Repeat this layering. Top layer should be tortilla with cheese, and sauce poured over top. Cover with foil.
- Put into preheated 350 degree oven. Bake 15 minutes, remove foil. Bake 15 - 20 minutes, until bubbly.
Let sit about 10-15 minutes to cool enough to cut into easily.
- Serve with refried beans, salsa and sour cream
**I find my kids prefer salsa on side not in the casserole. Personal preference**