Cheesy Chicken Casserole
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
2 ccooked chicken meat, coarsely chopped
1 1/2 cfrench fried onions
1 cfrozen peas
1 bag(s)(8 oz.) grated cheddar cheese
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Casserole
- Cook Noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine soup milk and half of cheese. Cook over low heat until smooth and cheese is incorporated.
- Mix together chicken, sauce, pasta and peas. Stir together and pour into a glass casserole,
- Sprinkle casserole with remaining cheese and french fried onions.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.