MEAT LOVERS VEGGIE BURGER
Carrie Sue Durgin
4 Tbspolive oil
2 lbmixed mushrooms/crimini,shiitake, portabello
1/2 cfinely chopped onions
2/3 crolled oats
1/3 cshredded parmesan cheese
3/4 citalian bread crumbs
2 tspsteak sauce (optional)
How to Make MEAT LOVERS VEGGIE BURGER
- In a small frying pan put 1 tsp of olive oil. Then add the mushrooms, onion and garlic and saute for about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, put in the sauted mushrooms, onions, and garlic. Then add the rest of the ingredients except the eggs. Beat the eggs well then add.
- Mix the ingredients well and let them sit and rest for about 15 minutes for the flavors to mix.
- Put the rest of the olive oil in the frying pan and heat the oil until it snaps from a drop of water. Make each patty and place in the pan. Fry them 5 or so minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle on the steak sauce while cooking. (optional)
- If you are putting them on the grill, leave out step 4.
Add your regular condiments and enjoy.