- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 large
- onion, diced small
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- tablespoons each: bread crumbs, dried parsley
- teaspoon each: salt and pepper
- 2 tsp
- dried basil
- teaspoons each: dried oregano, rosemary
- toasted hamburger buns
- slices of mozzarella cheese
- slices of tomatoes
- lettuce leaves
- ketchup, mustard, pickles
How to Make Mama's Italian Burgers
- 1Mix ground beef with onion, garlic powder, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper, basil, oregano, and rosemary.
- 2Form into 4 patties.
- 3I think these are best when cooked on the grill, about 4 minutes a side.
They may also be pan fried.
- 4Place burgers on buns. Top with cheese, tomatoes and lettuce.
Serve with ketchup, mustard and pickles.